We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

Hi, is it normal for this hotel to be almost completely booked in July?? When I run my search on the various travelling sites, there are maybe 2 room types left. Is this on purpose? Do you think they're holding a group of rooms and will be releasing it in a couple of months? Not sure if I should just go ahead and book now or wait to see if there will be more room types available. Thanks.

Sackville, N.B.
reviews: 14
1. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

We booked last summer for our Jan trip and within a couple months after there were no Club rooms avialable. It is one that does sell out fast and runs at close to full almost year round.

Nahville, TN
reviews: 7
2. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

Yes it sells out very fast and does run at 100% most of the time. Better book.

Hartford...
reviews: 115
3. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

I booked 8 months in advance and the oceanview rooms were already gone. (lucky we got an upgrade to one but...) The club section fills up very quickly. The prices look pretty good right now too, I would go for it.

Awesome resort

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 11
4. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

We usually book 8 months in advance. Sackie is correct , the Club section sells out quickly!

Cheers - Sheryl

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 11
5. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

I must be a slow typer...I also agree with sailman and Matt LOL

Saint Louis...
6. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

I would book. We booked our trip for June1-8 back in January. We recently tried extending it by a few days and couldn't find any available rooms at Majestic Elegance, both in and out of the club section.

Boston...
7. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

Thank you all.

Nahville, TN
reviews: 7
8. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

snowbound we will be at ME on June 6th see you there.

Sackville, N.B.
reviews: 14
9. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

Sailman you're going back again so soon too. I feel left out between you and Desi! We only go once a year! But it's probably a little easier to get there from Nashvillle!

10. Re: Majestic Elegance - Booked already? Help, need your opinion.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 24, 2014