We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked at EPC, have a few questions

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
16 posts
Booked at EPC, have a few questions

Booked a non-EC garden/mountain view junior suite at EPC for the last week of April and can't wait to get there!! Have a few questions I was hoping someone can help me out with.

1) Looks like this room category is either double beds or a king. If I email to request a king are the chances good that I can get one?

2) Sounds like buildings 2, 3,or 4 are good for the garden/mountain view. Any other suggestions?

3) Do all the first floor garden/mountain view rooms have a patio with a hammock? Saw a pic that showed one right outside the rooms.

4) Any ideas on how full the resort will be at this time? Was thinking to ask if it might be possible to upgrade to to an EC room or cascade pool swim up when we check in.

5) How safe is it to walk the beach away from the resort? We booked EPC partly for it's remoteness and think it would be nice to take stroll every now and then.

6) Can you get food through the waiter service around the pool and on the beach or is that only for drinks?

Thanks for the help!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
52,599 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Booked at EPC, have a few questions

Hi

Great choice of resort

1) Yes as they only have a limited number of doubles anyway

2) Good choice or #1, #2 & #3 facing the wedding gazebo

3) The majority do

4) To avoid disappointment if you want a cascade swim up I would book it before arrival as they only have a limited number of these rooms. With the EC you should be OK at check in

5) Yes but do not take a lot of valuables with you

6) You can get pizza but there is a food station on the beach

Have fun

NJ
Level Contributor
16 posts
2. Re: Booked at EPC, have a few questions

Thanks for the reply. Regarding building #1,2, or 3, wouldn't the rooms facing the wedding gazebo be considered ocean view rooms since the beach is just on the other side? Are there hammocks in general areas around the resort or just at the rooms?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
52,599 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: Booked at EPC, have a few questions

Hi again

The ground floor rooms are considered garden view

There are a few hammocks on the beach as well

4. Re: Booked at EPC, have a few questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 24, 2014