We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gobecon internet

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
reviews: 2
gobecon internet

Has anyone used them at the resort for internet modem in room? Extremely cheaper internet than buying in room internet at the resort.

Punta Cana...
1. Re: gobecon internet

never heard of them.

what do they charge per month/week/day,?

do you have a link?

Mike

michigan
reviews: 2
2. Re: gobecon internet

30.00 for the week with a 50.00 deposit you get back when you turn modem back in. They said they are with gold strand, but they are cheaper for people who fly with tour operators. I think it is www. gobecon.com. You have to reserve online before flying and they either meet you at the airport, or with us they said we can get at our resort Bavaro Princess.

new york
reviews: 3
3. Re: gobecon internet

I was wondering too. A resort review mentioned it and that is why I found out about it. Not much else about the company via google other than their own home page. I just sent a query to the poster

The wifi hotspot is supposed to work anywhere: outside resort/beach/pool etc. $29 for the week and can hook up to 8 devices.

Hope someone knows if this is legit!

new york
4. Re: gobecon internet

http://www.gobecon.com/

Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
5. Re: gobecon internet

I wonder if this is the same one that PCP advertises. But it is a lot more expensive than this. I would definitely be interested in this.

Barb

new york
6. Re: gobecon internet

Gobecon is the old Goldstrand company......sounds like good service

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k523019…

new york
7. Re: gobecon internet

Sunwing uses them also

http://www.sunwing.ca/etix/stayconnected.asp

Toronto, Canada
8. Re: gobecon internet

I used them when we stayed at iberostar bavaro. They delivered the device to the hotel. But we got the tablet which had internet inside. We were going to get the $29 wifi package but they had none left and we were on a waiting list. The good thing is they confirm ahead of time if they have availability or not. the $29 is a promotion they are running it seems through the summer.

Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
9. Re: gobecon internet

Just spoke to Robert at this company. Two weeks of wi-fi is only $58 plus a $50 deposit . And they deliver to resort. Payment through paypal. Sounds very good.

new york
10. Re: gobecon internet

Sounds good!