We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Preferred Club at SRB

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington, North...
reviews: 60
Preferred Club at SRB

In recent reviews of SRB, a Preferred Club is mentioned. I wasn't aware they had one. I know NOW has one...is this what they are talking about? If SRB has one, what is it all about?

sterling...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

I am at SRB right now. And it is in the planning stages, but does not exist YET. I will get more info before I leave and will post a better explanation when I get home. Ok ? I wondered the same thing :)

Wilmington, North...
reviews: 60
2. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

Thank you, wbauer. It's strange that people are already speaking of it in reviews. Must have been talking about NOW. Hope you are enjoying yourself there....

sterling...
3. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

I think they may have let some people pay more to upgrade to a better room, and told them it was part of the preferred club, but we plan on asking the front desk today :)

Medina, Ohio
reviews: 7
4. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

In other Secret loacations, pref club is a level you can pay for "garden view" or " garden view preferred". The Pref Club, has separate check in area and lounge. Upgrade in liquor in room and lounge. Rooms are usually in building closest to ocean.

Oakmont...
reviews: 30
5. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

I would love to know the answer to this as well. I am now staying here and would possibly upgrade if the rights things were included and as always the price was right.

sterling...
6. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

Ok, I just got home, and it's over ! (for now) . Here is the 411 on the preferred club. I was handed a bulletin on SRB letter head that explains a NEW vip "Preferred Club Section" @ SRB. Basically, you are a SRB hotel guest,HOWEVER, your room is actually located in the NOW side.

This is what you get:

-private preferred club lounge

-Check in/out services PC lounge

-Unlimited prem. liquors in PC lounge

-Daily continental breakfast served in PC lounge

-Preferred status and amenities

-Concierge services

-Choose pillow of your preference from their pillow menu

-complimentary daily newspaper delivered to your room (avail. in english/spanish/german)

-Free WiFi in PC lounge( free loaner ipads while in lounge)

-upgraded mini bar in your room

-upscale bath amenities

-private swimming pool w/ exclusive bar

-private beach area

-private seating area for b'fast / lunch at Seaside grill restaurant

I was told it was an approx cost of $100/ day, but not sure if that is 100 more than "basic room" or 100 more than ocean/pool view.

p.s. when I met with the concierge to get this info, I spoke on behalf of the TA people on here that complain about having to pay for internet, and I was told that they are looking into providing free WiFi in SRB lobby only. I said you do know you will have a lobby full of people sitting around on their laptops and ipads, etc. and she said, yah yah, I know......

Chester, United...
reviews: 53
7. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

Do you happen to know which building on the Now side will be for SRB guests???

Dortmund, Germany
reviews: 4
8. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

I think it is the front of the right building at NOW (facing the sea). The former wedding room is the new PC lounge...

Chester, United...
reviews: 53
9. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

As I said in another thread that is not a great location as the rooms look onto a service road between Now Larimar & SRB

Dortmund, Germany
reviews: 4
10. Re: Preferred Club at SRB

I still don't like the idea of a PC at SRB. For security it must be much more difficult to control, that NOW guests don't pass over to the other side...