We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book excursion through Apple before leaving or at resort?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jenison, Michigan
Book excursion through Apple before leaving or at resort?

We booked an Apple Square deal for 4/1/13 -4/7/13. I'm interested in the Bavaro Runners excursion. Is it better to book through Apple either ahead of time or once we get there, or is it better (cheaper and just as safe) to book with a different company once we are there?

Thanks!

Massillon, Ohio
reviews: 54
1. Re: Book excursion through Apple before leaving or at resort?

I would not book prior. I always travel through apple and find it is easier to book once there for a couple of reasons. If you become ill suddenly,or the weather is not what you wish it to be your money is not wasted.And sometimes after listening to the other options something else looks more interesting. Of course there are independant excursions everywhere however if something goes wrong there is no one to turn to. I have heard others who have done so and saved money without incident.

Punta Cana...
reviews: 16
2. Re: Book excursion through Apple before leaving or at resort?

As you are unaware of which resort you would be at, it could be difficult to book online. Should be no problem once you arrive at whichever resort they have placed you.

Cheers

PCMike

St Louis, MO
reviews: 7
3. Re: Book excursion through Apple before leaving or at resort?

Also, I would like to add, that sometimes there are coupons available from the Reps. When I took my son and nephews ziplining we had a coupon that saved us $$$ which we received from the Apple Rep at our orientation talk!

Edited: 10:38 am, March 28, 2013
4. Re: Book excursion through Apple before leaving or at resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 30, 2014