We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Mom, 3 kids 22,18,13, on a budget. Need advice

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 1
Single Mom, 3 kids 22,18,13, on a budget. Need advice

HI, I want to take my kids on a vacation I have been saving for, for years. It will probably be our first and last and want to make it the best. I want to go to Punta Cana Bavaro Beach. My kids are 22, 18, 13. I am finding it hard to find an All Inclusive Resort that will take all of us in 1 room, that also has great food, on Bavaro, great Ammenities, and enough to keep the kids all busy without having to pay for excursions. I really need advice. My Budget is about $5500 because we still need to buy insurance which is expensive, and still have enough room on the credit card for check in, and enough cash for tarrifs per person going in and out of the country. Is there such a perfect place? :( I have been studying and reading tons of reviews and it is all so overwhelming.

Help!

Grimsby, Canada
reviews: 8
81. Re: Single Mom, 3 kids 22,18,13, on a budget. Need advice

I no the Caribe Club Princess Resort has family suites . Sounds like what ur looking for, very nice family reaort on a budget.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 61
82. Re: Single Mom, 3 kids 22,18,13, on a budget. Need advice

Whatever airline you choose, do not use Sunwing. I are in the Mayan Riviera now and delayed going home on Sunwing. We spoke to a few families over the course of our 2 weeks here and they have all been delayed. One family delayed 7 hours getting to Cancun fromToronto.

St. John's, Canada
reviews: 9
83. Re: Single Mom, 3 kids 22,18,13, on a budget. Need advice

Hmmm, used Sunwing the last two years, no problems, no delays. The Weather this week in some cities has caused miserable flight delays and cancellations. I know Air Transat had a full day delay here last Monday/Tuesday. I felt so sorry for those people who were looking to be in PC by Monday afternoon, but didn't actually get off the ground until Tuesday.

84. Re: Single Mom, 3 kids 22,18,13, on a budget. Need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 01, 2014