We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Secrets. Any questions?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
reviews: 5
Just returned from Secrets. Any questions?

I'll be writing a review in a couple days but I'd be happy to answer questions in the meantime.

sterling...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Just returned from Secrets. Any questions?

Did you get the resort coupon book, and also were you able to use any of them? My girlfriend and I are curious what the spa cost for a massage would be?

San Jose, California
2. Re: Just returned from Secrets. Any questions?

I didn't get the coupon book. They wanted me to come back the next day to get it but I never went back because I knew I wouldn't use any of them. I do know that they have 2 $50 dollar spa coupons but cannot be combined. I talked to people who did get a massage and they really enjoyed it, but said it was a bit expensive.

Chester, United...
reviews: 53
3. Re: Just returned from Secrets. Any questions?

Did you go to the new Japanese Restaurant and if so how was it???

San Jose, California
4. Re: Just returned from Secrets. Any questions?

I ordered room service that consisted of sushi from the Japanese restaurant and it was okay. I'm a bit of a sushi snob, so it doesn't really compare to what I have back home. The fish is fresh though. In terms of raw fish, I really enjoyed the tuna tartar appetizer they had a Oceana as well as Mecure.

5. Re: Just returned from Secrets. Any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 13, 2014