We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dryers at PCP

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
Hair dryers at PCP

I cannot remember what the dryers are like. My hair takes a very long time to dry and needs a pretty powerful dryer. I'd prefer not to have to pack one. Cannot anyone remember what they are like?

Thanks,

Barb

Edmundston, Canada
reviews: 38
1. Re: Hair dryers at PCP

Barb,

Fortunately for me (or unfortunatey lol) I don't need one, but wifey said that the ones there worked just fine but then again she had short hair.

Oshawa, Canada
reviews: 19
2. Re: Hair dryers at PCP

They are the standard little white ones with a high and low settings. We had a wedding party with 39 people last year with about 10 girls with long hair. All of them used the resort dryers without any issues. The dryers work fine, but comes down to what you are used to as these dryers are small in size as previously mentioned.

Saskatchewan
reviews: 8
3. Re: Hair dryers at PCP

I thought there were pretty good but I too have short hair.

Kansas City...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Hair dryers at PCP

I think you will know from looking at this pic.

oyster.com/dominican-republic/…

Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
5. Re: Hair dryers at PCP

Thanks everyone! I think I will be fine. Thanks Tingy for the pic. 1600 watts should do it. Not looking for perfect hair. I just hate drying hair in humid climates. Takes forever!!!

6. Re: Hair dryers at PCP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 11, 2014