We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach, is there a difference between resorts??

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nova Scotia
reviews: 2
Beach, is there a difference between resorts??

We have stayed at Now Latimer, Melia Caribe, and Be live. We found the beach to be similar at all these resorts with little under tow. This year we are going to Occidental Grand, will the beach be the same as the other resorts? Have read reviews that there is an undertow? Any info would be great.

Barrie, Canada
1. Re: Beach, is there a difference between resorts??

Not much difference from what you are used to.

N.H.
reviews: 1
2. Re: Beach, is there a difference between resorts??

I own a few Dunkin Donut stores and saw your forum name and refuse to answer your question..........................Lol.

Punta Cana...
3. Re: Beach, is there a difference between resorts??

your prior visited resorts now larimar, melia and belife are located on some of the calmest beaches you could find around.

the occidental grand is located in el cortecito and offers a very different beach, not calm year around, under the top tides of the year it get's rough, the same when we get a Breeze out of the northeastern directions, and it is not the same spacy than the others.

Mike

Nova Scotia
4. Re: Beach, is there a difference between resorts??

Thanks for the info......BobNH.....sorry to say I only manage a Tim Hortons, and some days feel like changing my user name...LOL .... thus cant wait to go on vacation....I love to take a sleeve of cups and lids and watch the reaction to all the canadians wondering where I got a Timmies!!!

5. Re: Beach, is there a difference between resorts??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 12, 2014