We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now Larimar Resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 1
Now Larimar Resort

Hi all again,

Does anyone have any particular info on this hotel. We are traveling with another couple in May and just booked this tonight. From what I was able to see very quickly it looks nice. I have glanced at the reviews that look ok too.

Newfoundland
reviews: 9
1. Re: Now Larimar Resort

We stayed here last year and really enjoyed it. You can PM me any questions, I would be glad to assist.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: Now Larimar Resort

We (wife and I, 2 daughters ages 8 & 9) stayed there in December and loved it. Feel free to PM me any specific questions you may have.

My only word of advice is to avoid the Vacation Club people. We had a very unpleasant experience with them and I've learned that in future, 'no thanks, not interested' is what I'll say when approached by them. Do not agree to sit in on the '90 minute, no obligation' meeting (which was more like 2 hours, 40 mins of high pressure, not willing to accept 'no thanks' for an answer, getting multiple big gun salespeople over to speak with you when they realize you're not going to commit, etc.), unless of course you're genuinely interested in a Vacation Club.

Otherwise, everything about the resort itself was fantastic!

De Pere
3. Re: Now Larimar Resort

We booked with not knowing where we were going to stay and this is where we ended up! First time to Punta Cana and we loved the resort. Beach is beautiful, pool area is awesome and food was good. The size of this resort is perfect. Thinking of booking it again for next year! I LOVED Punta Cana! We will go back. Enjoy!

Chester, United...
reviews: 56
4. Re: Now Larimar Resort

See link below to another thread about the resort

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k621…

5. Re: Now Larimar Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 12, 2014