We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
reviews: 33
Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

We decided on Excellence and I am so very excited! We have never been to the Dominican Republic and this resort looks great. I do have a couple of questions.

I am wondering about being able to plug in my hair straightener. Will I need a special adapter for it? And can anyone tell me how good the hairdryers are? I have very thick hair and am wondering if I should bring mine from home.

How dressed up do most ladies get for dinner? Sundress and sandals ok? Any tips or info that anyone has specific to this resort would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
1. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

Hi

The sockets at EPC work OK with US plugs

They do supply a hairdryer which my wife used without any issues

Sundresses and sandals will be OK - most people do look good in the evenings

Great resort which is why we have been a number of times

Worcester...
reviews: 9
2. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

That's so exciting - I've heard great things about this resort - Have a great time!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 7
3. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

When are you going? I'll be there in mid-June.

Mark

Ladysmith, Canada
4. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

Good for you! A great choice.

We would love to hear from you on your return in the form of a detailed review and perhaps discussion on this Board. I see that you have had extensive visits to Playa Del Carmen and the surrounding area. I would love to read about your experience at Excellence compared to Playa. We hope you have a great trip.

PC

Indiana
reviews: 33
5. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

Thanks for your help! I am not going until September, so a long wait. I bet I will be spending a lot time reading the information in the forums and reading reviews. We also have a trip planned in May to Mexico to look forward to, but I am just so excited to see the Dominican Republic. I have heard from friends that it is a wonderful place to visit. Can't wait!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 7
6. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

It is a wonderful place. The people are great, and it's more tropical than Mexico. Much bigger palm trees.

Mark

Charlotte, North...
7. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

We are also headed to the Excellence in September. When are you going on September?

Hudson...
8. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

i also have booked Excellance for 9/28 my husband and i will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. I am so looking forward to going when in september are you going.

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
9. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

Make sure you tell them it is your anniversary and take a copy of your license with you

Hudson...
10. Re: Booked Excellence!!! Have a couple of questions.

why do they do something special if it is your anniversary.