We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 14
Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

We just reserved an Xtreme Buggy for our trip to the Bavaro Princess. Has anyone on this forum ever done this before? What did you think? Any tips/tricks or suggestions? Thanks!!

Saskatchewan
reviews: 8
21. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

Grab an extra foam when they are handing them out or take one of the thick ones. Just a little extra padding. We had a blast but I forgot my treats for the kids :( Take a little bottle of hand sanitizer just in case the water is not working at the washrooms where you stop for dinner or for the "roadside" restrooms. I have a small camera and I tucked it inside my shirt under the edge of bra to protect it from the dust. That way it is easily accessible to take out for a quick shot and there are lots of places you will want to do that!! Most important though, is to take an adventurous attitude and have fun!!

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
22. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

Sasksunllover - Is there lots of kiddies, to give treats out to?My kids love giving kids goodies-candy etc.

Saskatchewan
reviews: 8
23. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

The first stop (sorry, can't remember the name) has lots of little guys on the street. Thisw is where you stop at a grocery store and have a bathroom break. And there are others along the way that you don't stop at but could throw some outifb you had it. They ask you not to give money!

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
24. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

Thanks Sasksunlover... will load up with candy-ammo, sounds like a blast!

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 20
25. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

This excursion is a blast !!!! I carried my camera and took lots of photos but I would recommend a waterproof camera if you are fussy about getting a bit of dust in your regular camera... Charly is always looking for that million dollar shot ;-)

PS, not sure I'd "throw" candy into the streets, most of the kids are happy you acknowledge them with a wave as you are passing by.

Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
26. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

Did anyonw answer about it being cold on the morning excursion?

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 15
27. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

We did the 1/2 day excursion in the morning a couple weeks ago and it was HOT. We just wore tank tops and shorts over our swimsuits. However, we didn't have mud or get soaked while driving. We did pack rain ponchos in case but did not need them.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 20
28. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

I didn't find it cold at all, we had a touch of rain, lots of mud and it was an all day excursion, never felt cold, even after coming out of the ocean soaking wet and going back to the "ranch" for lunch.

Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
29. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

Yay! I thought not. But someone asked and I couldn't remember if anyone answered.

Thanks a lot!

Punta Cana...
30. Re: Just booked an Xtreme-Buggy in Punta Cana

you never know the weather nor the temps not even a day in advance, i would always bring something very light but long sleeved just in case. good example is our actual weather today, we have a soft frontal moving in and this very early morning the air felt well fresh on da beach. o.,k. i gues that a northern visitor would laugh on me to name it fresh, but it was when i left the marina at 6:45AM this morning, lol.

Mike