We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Punta Cana March 22-29th 2013

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nova scotia
Barcelo Punta Cana March 22-29th 2013

Does anyone know of an email address for this hotel... party of 5 from Nova Scotia travelling to punta cana march 22nd 2013... Any thoughts on this resort or tips?

england
reviews: 20
1. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana March 22-29th 2013

Try this one

Sarai Rodriguez

puntacana.rrpp@barcelo.com

Sparky

pei
reviews: 7
2. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana March 22-29th 2013

Hey Sparky!!

That email address should work. I just received a response back today. It wasn't Sarai this time, but rather Yoselina Francisco. She will set you up with you a la carte requests.

I would request the Japanese (tokio) for sure. The other restaurants are Italian, French, Mexican, Seafood/BBQ and a Dominican Themed one. All are excellent, so go with what your group enjoys!

The resort is great, you will have a fantastic time. I've been a few times now and it just feels comfortable.

I'm actually heading down to meet some friends that same week. I'll be the guy at the swim up bar wearing the Calgary Flames hat!! Don't be afraid to say hello!

Peireg

Ct
reviews: 5
3. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana March 22-29th 2013

I emailed them in advance and got all 6 al a cartes reserved in advance!

4. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana March 22-29th 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 14, 2014