We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live From Majestic Elegance

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
reviews: 87
Live From Majestic Elegance

Got in yesterday around 3:30. Everything about check in was flawless!

Got lucky enough to have Carlos (He rocks!) as our butler and what in my mind are the 3 best swim up rooms!

Didnt do much last night because of the long day of travel, but looking forward to a great week!

Let me know if anyone has any questions or wants to see pictures of anything in particular!

Princeton Jct., NJ
reviews: 16
11. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

snowboundnow--Perfect choices for dinner dress.

It snowed here again last night. I'm trying to pretend it's just white sand, but my imagination is not that good. You just can't wiggle your toes in the snow like you can the sand.

Bettendorf, Ia
reviews: 1
12. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

Does the ME have free WiFi? Want to bring the IPad, but unsure if we need to.

Princeton Jct., NJ
reviews: 16
13. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

If you are staying in club level there is free WiFi in the three club lounges. There is also free internet in the rooms in club. I bring a router and turn my room into a WiFi area for our iPad. If not staying in club, you can purchase WiFi for upper lobby or internet for room.

Indianapolis
reviews: 87
14. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

Iowa - the wifi is amazingly controlled, one step out of the lounge and it is gone!

Trip is going very well so far. I will say that there are a few small things that could be better, but we are definitely having fun!

The general maintenance of things seems to have slipped on some things but nothing thats stopping us from having a great time.

This morning started off stormy but we made the most of it and went to the spa. Having great weather now!

Italian for dinner was ok, not my favorite meal of the trip but still good enough!

Off to go enjoy the last bit of sun. It's my wifes birthday today so I figured I'd sneak a message in while she napped!

Saint Louis...
15. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

What are they enforcing for the men's dress code? Nice shorts ok for most of the restaurants with nice sandals? I think I read that only the Gourmand requires jeans and closed toed shoes? Thanks! Three weeks!!!!!!

16. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 12, 2014