We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live From Majestic Elegance

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
reviews: 87
Live From Majestic Elegance

Got in yesterday around 3:30. Everything about check in was flawless!

Got lucky enough to have Carlos (He rocks!) as our butler and what in my mind are the 3 best swim up rooms!

Didnt do much last night because of the long day of travel, but looking forward to a great week!

Let me know if anyone has any questions or wants to see pictures of anything in particular!

Minnesota
reviews: 16
1. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

Have a great time! We enjoyed the ME very much! Wish we were there now after the 10 inches of snow we just got!!

Say hi from Travis and Lori to the animation team member "Shorty" for us!! She was great!

Princeton Jct., NJ
reviews: 19
2. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

Glad you arrived safely. Guess your worries about the swim ups vs. the suite you had last time were for naught! Carlos is terrific! Since our last visit he has been made Head Butler. It is a well deserved promotion. Hope you have a blast!

Chicago Burb
reviews: 29
3. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

It's been sooo long since we've had a "Live From ME"! Can't wait to read more!

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!

I miss the Spanish coffee. Wish I remembered how they made it.

Princeton Jct., NJ
4. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

P&B---The traditional recipe for a Spanish Coffee calls for Tia Maria and Rum.

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 11
5. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

Love those Spanish coffee's - Roberto makes the best!

I am looking forward to your Live posts jwrichte - have a wonderful stay!

Sheryl

Indianapolis
6. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

Had an awesome day today! We spent most of the day at the beach and moved to the elegance club pool later in the day. It is awesome having our rooms be right by the club lounge because we can come and go while hanging in the pool without a fuss. I really think these might be the best rooms at the resort!

We got fantastic service all day long. All of the food is substantially improved from the last time that we were here. We had flavors for breakfast and lunch and then did the Hibachi grill for dinner. Ernesto (i think) took great care of us at the hibachi and the food was outstanding!

We went to the circus show tonight and really enjoyed it. I am wondering if they will do the same show for white night (sunday) or if it will be something different. We always really enjoy the circus show!

One of the couples we are traveling with had trouble getting hot water in their room. They called for service and got it immediately taken care of.

So far the resort has been everything we expected. So glad we didnt hesitate to come!

For those of you on instagram you can follow jwrichte09 for some pictures, but must of them, and are video, will have to wait until after vacation!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Indianapolis
7. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

another beautiful day here! Had a great day at the beach and really enjoyed playing on the kayaks in the waves! Food continues to be great! Felix and Maxima were fantastic today!!

Princeton Jct., NJ
8. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

You're making me jealous JW! I still have a month and a day to go. Enjoy!

Saint Louis...
9. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

Going there soon, though not soon enough! 85 days and counting :)

What can you tell me about women's dress code for a la cartes? I have read that women seem to get away with more casual than men for dinner, but what are the majority of women wearing? I was planning on just taking sun dresses and a couple top/skirt combos with gladiator sandals or dressy heeled thong-type sandals.... Me + alcohol + high heels = trouble

Ellicott City MD
reviews: 2
10. Re: Live From Majestic Elegance

3 weeks and a bit! Cant wait!!

Edited: 11:10 pm, March 07, 2013