We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to pack?!?!?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
What to pack?!?!?

We are leaving for the DR in May to stay at the Catalonia Royal for a week. Can anyone give me some insite into things that I will have wished that I brought from home? I'm looking for things that I will forget, or not know that I need while I'm there. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

MTL
reviews: 1
1. Re: What to pack?!?!?

Sure can

visit the below link

tripadvisor.ca/…46920607

Safe Travels!

wisconsin
reviews: 22
2. Re: What to pack?!?!?

Possibly bug spray, lots of suntan lotion, Drinking insulated mug, lots of single dollar bills for tipping. Something for upset stomach's just in case you get sick. Towel holders for your chair, hat and sunglasses.

canada
reviews: 10
3. Re: What to pack?!?!?

I understand you should bring facecloths - they don't have them in DR.

A low up mattress for pool, a good book, definately a bubba keg.

And a big floppy hat for the sun!

canada
reviews: 10
4. Re: What to pack?!?!?

sorry Blow up mattress for pool.

Ontario
reviews: 16
5. Re: What to pack?!?!?

They supply face cloths at the Catalonia Royal along with hand towels and full bath towels in your room.

Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 8
6. Re: What to pack?!?!?

Bring 2 pairs of bathing suits if you plan on going swimming everyday. While one dries, you have another to change into. I wished I had brought an extra pair while I was there.

cleveland
7. Re: What to pack?!?!?

If you have a lot of electrical devices eg. digital camera/camcorder, ipod. laptop/tablet, cell phone and extension cord would be a good idea. Be sure to check the electrical advice section at the right side of the Punta Cana forum page.

8. Re: What to pack?!?!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 08, 2014