We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best resort for a family of 5?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, South...
reviews: 1
What is the best resort for a family of 5?

The kids ages are 10, 6, and 3. We are looking for a family friendly resort for a good value?

Bavaro, Dominican...
reviews: 11
1. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

With the kids if they enjoy the water the barcelo bavaro palace, bahia principe, sirenis all have water features with slides and such for the kids, ocean blue is a good family resort with a bowling alley to keep them entertained as well.

boston, ma
reviews: 3
2. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

If booking packages then add the 3 year old separately.. I do it all the time. For example sites like expedia. I'll book 2 adults n 2 kids. Then separately book another airline ticket and call the resort to let them know I have a 3rd monkey with me.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 44
3. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

Grand Palladium, any of the 3 resorts will fit you bill.

Columbia, South...
4. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

Thank you! Trikkdaddy funny you say monkey, He is obsessed with Monkeys. He will not go to bed without his monkey P.j.'s on. thank you for the info!

Winthrop, Maine
reviews: 2
5. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

Hola: As said above, Ocean Blue would be great. Also look into Dreams La Romana in Bayahibe. Great activities for the kids, with plenty to do. Great staff and good food. Plus you can walk down the beach into Bayahibe, and explore the small Dominican town. Plus you are close to the departure point for Saona Island trips.

Good luck.

Mike & Cyndie - The Maineacs

Vero Beach, Florida
reviews: 15
6. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

Then definitely go with the Palladium, he can have his picture taken with their monkey at the resort.

The Palladium is a great family beach destination. I've taken my grandchildren there twice and they had a wonderful time. I'm always hearing, grammy, when can we go back to Punta Cana!! Your younger ones will love the new Kids center. It is totally awesome.

boston, ma
7. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

No problem... Ask anything you need.. 8 times to pc now with all 3 monkeys

Edited: 9:20 am, March 05, 2013
Rockford, Illinois
8. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

Trikkdaddy, we are headed to PC for the first time with our three littles. Can you recommend a family friendy excursion? 15, 12, and 8yrs. Thanks!!!

boston, ma
9. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

depends on what you like... your kids are older than mine and are at a age you can do alot... check out the "things to do" section..

PC mike always gets good reviews...

also fishing with mike fisher

there will be plenty of vendors on the beach with offer for dune buggys, parasailing, snorkeling, boats, all kinds of stuff

what hotel u staying?

Rockford, Illinois
10. Re: What is the best resort for a family of 5?

Riu Bambu. It's hard because my oldest is 15 but my daughter is just 8 as we kind of have to plan around her but still keep the 15 year old attention.