We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

majstic colonial CLUB POOL TEMP....???

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
majstic colonial CLUB POOL TEMP....???

can anyone tell me if the water temp in the 2 new club pools is about the same as the main pool..................when i look at the pictures there doesnt seem to be anyone in these pools except at the pool bar.

i am wondering if these pools get a blt more shade or if the water has not yet warmed up from filling them......or is it just a coincidence that noone is in the pool when the pictures are taken?

Sackville, N.B.
reviews: 14
1. Re: majstic colonial CLUB POOL TEMP....???

They are about the same temp - but they would get more shade then the main pool since they are in close to the Club buildings where the main pool is in the cnetre of the resort.

But when we were at the Elegance Club section there would be lots of times when I would be the only one in the pool for quite some time. They are not really 'swimming' pools. Meaning alot of people just use them to hop in and cool off not to swim laps.

As well the Club section is a more laid back area so there are no pool activities and more people are just there to lounge and relax.

2. Re: majstic colonial CLUB POOL TEMP....???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 25, 2014