We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nolitours $310.00

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Dover, Canada
reviews: 3
Nolitours $310.00

My wife and I paid for a two week trip to Punta Cana and at the last minute my wife got sick and couldn't go so I went with another couple. I phone Trip Central (Canadian travel agent) they phone Nolitours and they said I will have to pay an extra $310 because I'am now going single. So I ask them to phone again because I already paid for my wife fully knowing I will not get that expense of my wife's trip back and now I'am paying for 2 and a half persons went only one person is going? Has this ever happen to you. Did you get that extra money back($310) I wonder if management at Nolitours would respond?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 30
1. Re: Nolitours $310.00

Do you have cancellation insurance? If so you'll be able to get a refund for your wife's share.

Port Dover, Canada
2. Re: Nolitours $310.00

Yes I do but that still takes time my little pet peve is the $310 extra for telling them that my wife wasn't going If I didn't tell them I wouldn't have to pay the $310. I don't have that much of a problem with the money it's just not right. Just letting people know what happen with me and Nolitours Thank's

Sackville, N.B.
reviews: 14
3. Re: Nolitours $310.00

But if you had not let them know and went yourself then you probably would not be able to get her share back! It's either one or the other.

Toronto, Canada
4. Re: Nolitours $310.00

It's true if you said nothing to Nolitours you wouldn't have to pay. However, if you didn't cancel your wife's trip you would not be reimbursed her share. From what I've read the hotels receive their money from the tour company about 2 weeks AFTER your departure from the resort. That $310 is the single supplement the hotel charges Nolitours. They will only be paying for you alone. If your wife had been a no show the hotel would still get their double occupancy money from Nolitours and you would get nothing from your insurance. I know, it sucks. Be thankful you have insurance. Many folks don't buy it and loose out on everything.

Port Dover, Canada
5. Re: Nolitours $310.00

Thank you margadagio I didn't think of that.

Toronto, Canada
6. Re: Nolitours $310.00

You're welcome, rick_smith. Hope your wife gets better soon. :-)

7. Re: Nolitours $310.00

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 15, 2014