We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkton, Canada
reviews: 9
Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

We are coming for a wedding / vacation in less then a wk wandering if there's a free shuttle to any malls ?? ... and what the nearest mall is to our resort?also is there a liquor or grocery store near our resort ?

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

Ocean Blue and Sand is all inclusive so your liquor is included. So is the food, all you could ever eat. The buffet and the bar are open by the beach all day till dinner time.

This is Punta Cana, nothing at all like Cancun (thankfully), and none of those big city shopping malls.

You will find rows of vendor's shacks/booths along the beach in the area adjacent to Ocean Blue and Sand, to the left. there are also some resort shops up near the lobby. There are also a few other shopping areas outside the resorts.

Don't know of any free shuttles to anywhere.

Yorkton, Canada
2. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

Thank you we've been to PC n the DR many times :) we are tequila drinkers n I'm thinking the resort may have none...love to shop at ill booths n the Mall lol we had free shuttle from the Palladiums in Punta Cana 2 yrs ago n we loved it ;)

City
reviews: 8
3. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

fun- yes, there is a shuttle to a mall. It comes twice a day. You can get more info at the front desk about times. The only down side is you are at the mercy of the bus returning to your resort, so you could get stuck there for a few hours. Ocean Blue does serve Tequila. Its not Petrone or of the like but its decent.

Jada

Yorkton, Canada
4. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

Thanks soooo much !!!! Can't wait ;);)

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

There were several tequila choices in the Platinum lounge during the week.

Yorkton, Canada
6. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

Gracias ;) we both enjoy the gold :)

Yorkton, Canada
7. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

Home from the vaca/wedding 2 wks went tooooo fast it was all fabulous....once my nasty head cold goes away I will do my review !!;)

Oshawa, Canada
reviews: 16
8. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

Glad you had a fantastic time. Did you get your tequila and shopping in?

Yorkton, Canada
9. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

You bet we did 2 good bottles n one rum too lol n my shopping trip was awesome bought some more jewellery from my favourite Dominican jewellery artist !!!! N some awesome shoes ;);)

10. Re: Previous Ocean Blue and Sand folks...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 15, 2014