We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
reviews: 1
Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

I recently booked a stay at the Excellence Punt Cana this summer in one of the Oceanfront Terrace Suites. Has anyone else stayed in one of these rooms? I'm having a hard time finding pictures of the rooms and the terraces.

Is it possible to get one of these rooms on the top floor? Any other tips or suggestions for someone staying in one of these rooms?

27 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
reviews: 56
1. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

Hi Justin

Have you booked a EC or Non-EC one???

If you check out the back end of this album you will find some photos of a Non-EC version of this room

slickpic.com/u/…

The slideshow is best viewed in full screen mode as this way you will see the photo labels

Please note the layout is exactly the same for the EC one and it is only the location that differs

The best two of these rooms on the EC area is in #10 where the two #10's meet opposite the Sol Bar

All these rooms are on the top floor

Feel free to send me a PM with any questions

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

Wow, great pictures, thanks so much! I had looked at your review and pictures of the rooftop terrace suite, but missed this one.

We booked the EC one and if the location is better than the pictures you posted, I can't wait!

Chester, United...
3. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

Justin

The views from the EC ones in #10 are just as good but instead of having gardens in front of you you have part of the pool

Enjoy

Brooklyn, New York...
4. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

I didn't realize that there is a non-EC Oceanfront Terrace Suite..I don't see it listed in the room choices on their website.. We are staying in the Oceanfront Terrace Suites in December of this year. Snowflakes7142

Fairfax, VA
reviews: 2
5. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

We are also staying in the EC oceanfront terrace suite this December - the 5th through the 11th. Flipflop_man's reviews and pics are fantastic, and all the info in these forums is priceless. Hope to contribute when we return.

Sag Harbor, New York
reviews: 12
6. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

They are nice suites-did not stay in one but a friend of ours did. The pics give you a great idea but they are, in my opinion, even better than the pics! :D

Toronto, Canada
7. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

Hi Flip!

Love the pics, but couldn't see the labels unfortunately. Can you tell me where the round jacuzzi tub was please? Was that in a room or in the spa? Thanks!

Concord, New...
8. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

I love the pictures as well! I will be staying in this room in June. I just loved the idea of a pool on the deck. I notice that there is a Jacuzzi the room. Am I seeing that correctly? If so, Do all the terrace suites have one in the room? Man that would be a bonus for me! I thought I was getting the pool on the deck only! Can anyone clarify this please?

Chester, United...
9. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

flips

Can you tell me which photo it was you are referring to

Winniesmom

All the rooms have an in-room Jacuzzi

Concord, New...
10. Re: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?

Woo hoo! I just got a bonus! You just made my day flipflop_man!

Reply to: Excellence Punta Cana - Oceanfront Terrace Suite?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted