We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro what's going on daytime/nighttime

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Haven...
reviews: 9
Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro what's going on daytime/nighttime

Hi!!

I've been to PC twice and will be going on 2/9 for my cousin's wedding. She has picked the resort so I havent done much research on my own as I usually do when planning a trip. She asked me today if I could be in charge of what's going on during the daytime and evenings while we are there and any important information I could provide our group of roughly 40 friends and family with children (ages 7-14).

Any information I could get from now until we leave about the resort's activities on a daily basis as well as any type of themes nights, etc would be greatly appreciated! Also any fun activities for the kids that anyone is aware of.

Only 9 more sleeps!!!

Thank you!

Gosport
reviews: 29
1. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro what's going on daytime/nighttime

Hi

This is the link to the Hotel's official pageon activities etc but am sure you will get more advice from the destination expert Brooklin.

bahia-principe.com/en/…things-to-do

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 20
2. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro what's going on daytime/nighttime

luv2travel85,

Great link provided to you from poster "pompey...."

Here are additional links that will provide you all of the details for adults and children:

A copy of the activities listing will be provided in the "Welcome Package" that each guest will receive when they check in to the resort - it also contains, a nice small pocket size fold out map of the resort, room cards, welcome letter, wrist bands etc.

For General Activities:

bahia-principe.com/en/…activities-hotels.pdf

For Childrens Activities:

bahia-principe.com/en/hotels/punta-cana/reso…

Main link page:

bahia-principe.com/en/…

I hope this does assist you & enjoy your vacation in Punta Cana.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Edited: 4:08 pm, January 31, 2013
New Haven...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro what's going on daytime/nighttime

This is exactly what I was looking for Brooklin! Thank you so much!! I will be posting a review when we return :-)

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 20
4. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro what's going on daytime/nighttime

luv2travel85,

The resort can always make minor changes to activities - your current list that each of your party will receive in their Welcome Package's will reflect those - keep in mind, there is mini golf, tennis, soccer, bicycles (one hour per person per day) also available - more to do than what the time frame will allow - babysitting service is also available if that is of interest to any your guests as well as there being a mini club.

The children will certainly make many new friends while they are there as well.

Happy to be of assistance to you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

5. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro what's going on daytime/nighttime

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 02, 2014