We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
reviews: 9
Booking

Who do you usually book your flights and hotel rooms through? I have used Orbitz before but they are showing that they don't have any package deals with flight and room dates at Iberostar Grand on the march dates I am looking for.

ohio
reviews: 17
1. Re: Booking

I've heard good things about Apple Vacations so I booked with them for April. Hope it works out well.

N.H.
reviews: 1
2. Re: Booking

Cheapcaribbean

Minneapolis
reviews: 9
3. Re: Booking

I think I might have missed the "sweet spot" of booking as I was watching the prices in december. Everything skyrocketed and is about 600.00 more than last month for March :(

Avon, Connecticut
reviews: 8
4. Re: Booking

I've used Expedia and, this year we are using Doylestown Travel on a recommendation from other TA members. They have been great to work with- they reply quickly to emails and have answers to all my crazy questions. The best part is they will try to price match or beat any price you may find.

Good luck!

New York City, New...
5. Re: Booking

Apple Vacation --always!

N. Atlanta
reviews: 36
6. Re: Booking

Travelocity has had some good deals, not sure about March though, we booked for June.

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 3
7. Re: Booking

I have found prices through Apple Vacations usually much higher (but include transfers). I have used Expedia, Orbitz, Book-It, and Cheap Carribean.

Scranton...
reviews: 57
8. Re: Booking

My travel agent uses both Apple Vacations and Funjet. When booking our trip in November, Funjet had a better deal . I prefer to use an agent for travel since I haven't been to PC often, plus the transfers are included, as well as insurance!

9. Re: Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 11, 2014