We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queens, New York
reviews: 2

hello all

trying to get this right all information is welcomed 5 days for me and my hubby this is our first trip to Punta Cana just looking for some advice on where to stay and have lots of fun looking for a great deal on a all inclusive we will be traveling May 1 throw May 5 2013 we both in for late 30 early 40 still like to party and drink so far i have done little research . beach is a must pool ,bar great good and club if there is any so far i have Catalonia Punta Cana, Barcelo Punta Cana, Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort, Tropical Princess Beach Resort, Occidental Grand Punta Cana, hotel must be up to date any help Thank you so much !!

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 52
21. Re: Newbie

Mark, are you a travel agent (lol), you are not listed on TICO.

Could not resist.

22. Re: Newbie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 15, 2014