We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Master suite at excellence

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
portsmouth
reviews: 22
Master suite at excellence

Has anyone stayed in one recently ? Any tips or info ? room number recommendations ? Have they been refurbished ? If not , anyone know when they will be .

Thank you

portsmouth
1. Re: Master suite at excellence

Anyone ?

Illinois
reviews: 34
2. Re: Master suite at excellence

I'm sorry but I don't think that category room exists at the EPC.Do you mean an Imperial Suite,Or an RTT suite??

Edited: 3:51 pm, December 28, 2012
Illinois
reviews: 34
3. Re: Master suite at excellence

I'm sorry I just checked and the Resort does have that room ,I think it is a Master swim up.I wish I could help you with your Question but I'm not familiar with that room,Someone who is will come along soon..

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 7
4. Re: Master suite at excellence

I've never stayed in a Master Suite. They're all in block 5, by the Cascade pool, and back from the beach. I don't need two rooms, so I've never tried it. I'd rather spend my money on upgrades to one of the other types of rooms.

Mark

portsmouth
5. Re: Master suite at excellence

Thank you. It's a free upgrade from our agent

portsmouth
6. Re: Master suite at excellence

Just heard from agent that all master suites refurbished . Can any recent travellers confirm or deny .

Thanks

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
7. Re: Master suite at excellence

Why not drop the resort and ask

Personally, I cannot see any reason why the agent would mislead you

8. Re: Master suite at excellence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 11, 2014