We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip Line, what do you do with your stuff?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shelby Township...
reviews: 29
Zip Line, what do you do with your stuff?

When your at the Zip Line, what do you do with your sunscreen, bug spray, camera, water, etc?? Do you bring your passports with you since your off the Hotel grounds?? Thanks!

Morristown, New...
reviews: 19
1. Re: Zip Line, what do you do with your stuff?

If I recall, they had a little holding area for personal belongings. You don't need to bring along your passport, but I would always have some ID on me, a credit card and some cash. Those, I'll stash in my shorts pocket.

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 31
2. Re: Zip Line, what do you do with your stuff?

You need your passport to leave the country so I recommend you leave it locked in your room safe.

The tour company has your name, hotel and room number information, and the hotel has your passport number. Worse case scenario would be that if you were travelling by yourself and something serious happened to you that the tour company would notify the hotel, then a management employee and probably a witness would have to open your safe to get the emergency contact information listed in your passport. (Make sure you have that information listed)

For zip lining my husband wears shorts with a belt and he attaches the camera case to his belt.

For bug spray, sun screen, and water put them in a backback and leave them on our tour bus. Just make sure you do not leave any money in your backpack, always best to keep some cash on you.

Edited: 9:00 pm, December 07, 2012
Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
reviews: 83
3. Re: Zip Line, what do you do with your stuff?

NEVER carry your passport here unless changing money at a bank or checking in for your flight home.

Many will make a photocopy of he first page or two and just carry that if anything.

We actually copied the first page at a much smaller size and then laminated it. Now I have a copy of my passport all the time the size of a credit card.

BObK

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 40
4. Re: Zip Line, what do you do with your stuff?

Agree with all the feedback. Pack light...you'll be away only a 1/2 day and don't leave any valuables in your backpack.

5. Re: Zip Line, what do you do with your stuff?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 17, 2013