We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best of Ocean Blue & Sand

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
109 posts
Best of Ocean Blue & Sand

I will be going to the Ocean Blue on Jan. 1. What are are the "do not miss" aspects of this resort? Best drinks and restaurants? This is my first time in PC, so I don't want to miss anything great!

Level Contributor
359 posts
1. Re: Best of Ocean Blue & Sand

ocean blue is a very laid back resort go with the flow

drinks - try them all (brugal rum my fav)

restaurants - steak house and the one down at the beach restaurant at night sorry forget what its called and the buffet great choices

mikes coffee shop is a must frozen macadamia nut coffee with extra whipped cream chocolate and toffee sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Best of Ocean Blue & Sand

We are due to go out to this resort in January, we will be travelling with 3 kids (5,8,10). Did you travel with kids and if so how did you find it ?

Also did you go to any baseball games ?

Level Contributor
359 posts
3. Re: Best of Ocean Blue & Sand

Sorry we travel as a couple

But what we saw of the kids activities they are well looked after lots of games

And they get involved with the shows some nights never went to any baseball games never saw any info about trips to see games

4. Re: Best of Ocean Blue & Sand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, December 17, 2013