We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashley, Pennsylvania
reviews: 55
Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

We are staying at the Majestic Elegance in Aug 2013 at an upgraded rate to include their "Elegance Club" . They want me to pay an additional 1200.00 for a 10 minute vow renewal ceremony for my husband and self when everything they include in their wedding package will not pertain to us.

Can anyone tell me how to locate a judge in Punta Cana to inquire about my ouw ceremony?? We are already legally married, have no guests, and no special requests, just a 10 minute simple ceremony with only the 2 of us.... any ideas please?

This is very impt on our 25th wedding anniversary as the Dominican is our second home, and I almost lost my husband recently. Please help!!

55 replies to this topic
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 20
41. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

whoo hooo so excited for you !!!

Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
42. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Thanks Deb!

Ottawa, Ontario...
reviews: 2
43. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Looking to renew our vows iin punta cana at the bahia principe ambor hotel. We are just the two of us and we will be celebrating our 20th. What is requried and how much.

Ashley, Pennsylvania
44. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Contact PC Mike on his site, he will let you know based on what you want. You will love Mike as much as we all did!

Manchester
reviews: 3
45. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Hi guys,

me and my husband are looking to renew our vows in august 2014, is the any required paperwork that we need to bring?

thanks

46. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

How much did Punta Cana mike charge you and did you like it? My wife and I are gonna be staying at the M/E in March an are gonna get our vowels renewed. Thanks for any info you can give

47. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

I have sent pc mike 2 emails and have not gotten a response. I'm sure he is busy but is their a certain way that you guys got in touch with him. Like I said I sent emails but not sure if it's the right email. Thanks for any help that you can give

Ashley, Pennsylvania
48. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Contact Mike via his website and email address.

http://www.puntacanamike.com/

email: puntacanamike@gmail.com

He was the best choice I could have ever made when it came to a simple ceremony. We are already married (yes, still LOL 26 yrs this August and we WILL be celebrating at the Royalton Punta Cana along with some friends (yes, including Mike too depending on his schedule). So being married already when I came to him, we just wanted a symbolic ceremony, like the one's the resort will charge you $1200 for LOL, and our other frinds came and took pics for us, we could not have asked for more, I had the best! But again, you have to email him early and schedule... best wishes!

mk1989... it's really late to book now, I know many schedules are full for private tours, etc... in August. If booking a symbolic ceremony then no paperwork is needed, the resort would have told you that if you booked the resorts' package.

Ashley, Pennsylvania
49. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Mike is currently out of town himself, sometimes I don't know how he gets a minute to himself, yet alone a day or two LOL. Give him a little time and once he gets through the busy time stuff, he can get to the next priority. You did say yours requested day was March? I am sure he is currently looking at his schedule and doing everything that he does and getting back to everyone :)

50. Re: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony

Yes we are going march 27th through april 3rd I sent him a email a month ago and sent another one yesterday. I hope I'm not bugging him lol I have just heard so many good things about him and I'm trying to get everything planned early. Thanks for your response

Reply to: Need Judge Services for simple Vow Renewal Ceremony
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted