We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Colonial & some general PC excursion questions

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
reviews: 23
Majestic Colonial & some general PC excursion questions

We are staying at Majestic Colonial Dec 22-29 with family of 4, including 2 teenage sons. It's our first time to DR and also first time to an all-inclusive resort. A few questions:

* I'm assuming we'll want to leave the resort a couple times just for something different. I've read that the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park is a good place to visit. How would we get there from MC?

* What other outings do you suggest? Is it worth a trip into Punta Cana to see the city? Not sure how much is there.

* We'd like to snorkel. Is it likely our resort can arrange this or is there another recommendation for an excursion company?

* Anyone know if MC has bottled water or is it worth stopping at a grocery on our way there to get some?

* We would like to get wifi in our room and the only way I understand this is possible is to buy the cord connection from the hotel for $10/day and connect it to a traveling wifi station. Any suggestions on which one to buy? We have 4 iPhones, 2 iPads & a mac that we'd probably be using with it.

Thanks so much for any help!!

Stacey

Stony Plain, Canada
1. Re: Majestic Colonial & some general PC excursion questions

Bump...

Stony Plain, Canada
2. Re: Majestic Colonial & some general PC excursion questions

going there as well dec 9-23 only parts i can answer is yes the (all) resorts have bottled water ...... most of the resorts you can arrange any or most any of the tours, last time we enjoyed the fun fun cave and zip lining we had 3 teenagers with us ..... remember to do some research and never pay the stated tour price ..... we went on multiple tours and there was 5 of us, so we used that and booked all at the same and worked out a deal for all of it.

Plymouth...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Majestic Colonial & some general PC excursion questions

If you want to get a taste of the countryside, check out the Outback Safar or Bavaro Runnersi. You'll get a feel for the country, have lunch at a ranch and end the day boogie boarding.

I've each and thoroughly enjoyed it.

4. Re: Majestic Colonial & some general PC excursion questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, December 17, 2013