We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough, Canada
reviews: 16
Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

Can anyone help me--

1 - do all the rooms face inward or do some face the bush ?

2- are all the tubs in the middle of your room with no walls ?

3- What do Junior suite superior get over junior suite ?

Thats all for now .

Thanks Dom

Ps.... I'm sure there will be more LOL.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 3
1. Re: Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

no answers for you, as we are heading down in February, and exploring what hotel to stay at, so I am curius how this thread goes. We will most likely stay at one of the RUI's, unless I get convinced of something better/newer. I figure the newer hotels are usually nicer.

Peterborough, Canada
2. Re: Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

We are also heading down in Feb looking at around the 21 st. and staying 9 nights. Maybe we will see you there LOL

Dom

Pembroke
reviews: 1
3. Re: Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

I was just there at the Palace Bavaro (a la carte question), I did however visit the the Palace Punta Cana. Have no idea what the inside of the rooms are like, and am not 100% sure some of the rooms look at the resorts to the left and right, however I would be EXTREMELY suprised if they did not (our bavaro room faced the iberostar next door). Most of the time there is a cheap "pool view" upgrade or that may possibly be what the "superior" entails, who knows. Maybe check the hotel website or email them, I'm sure someone here has their email adress. I will say though that the Palace Punta Cana was quite nice, we met people on our flight that stayed there and were very happy, but at the same time the Palace Bavaro is AMAZING. All in all its a great set of resorts, enjoy your vacation, we are actually trying to see if its possible to head back there in march.

Arnprior, Canada
reviews: 2
4. Re: Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

I have not stayed at the Riu Palace PC but have stayed at a Riu Palace. Not all rooms face inward, some do face outward. The Junior suite has an integrated lounge are with 2 steps between level, with a sofa, and a Balcony. The Junior Suite Superior has a Jacuzzi in the room and is bigger than the Junior Suite.

Check out the Riu Palace PC website and also the pictures in the Reviews of the hotel. It will give you a better idea.

Peterborough, Canada
5. Re: Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

Is there any other help for us ??

ohio
reviews: 7
6. Re: Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

have you checked the website - seems to have many of these answers and there are lots of pics

riu.com/en/…seccion

7. Re: Rui Palace punta cana questions ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, December 17, 2013