We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catalonia punta Cana..?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 27
Catalonia punta Cana..?

Is Catalonia Punta Cana the name of a complex or a specific resort unto itself? We just booked the Catalonia Punta Cana on expedia but tripadvisor reviews show Catalonia with other names, such as Catalonia Bavaro, etc. Can someone please explain?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 29
1. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

Catalonia Punta Cana is exactly the same place as Catalonia Bavaro. I don't know why the different names. It seems those who book through Expedia do so with that name. Just look at the Bavaro reviews.

Ottawa, Canada
2. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

Enjoy your vacation. The grounds and beach is gorgeous. :-)

Enfield
reviews: 14
4. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

The only nice thing about this hotel when you are in the sea. Only 2 a l a carte restaurants are open each night.

Toronto, Canada
5. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

The number of restaurants opened each evening depends on occupancy. When it's slow they rotate the openings. When busy all will be open every evening.

Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

We just returned from a week there and it was amazing! Perfect beaches, room was great, staff lovely, and there were lots of food options. Enjoy!

Toronto, Canada
7. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

ahut176, I see you ended up at Catalonia Bavaro. It may not be the fanciest hotel in PC but it's good value on a spectacular beach. I bet your children loved it. :-)

Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 2
8. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

Margadagio, we did end up there, and largely because of all of your good advice! So thanks very much for that! The kids loved it, and so did we. I couldn't imagine a better stretch of beach.

Ottawa, Canada
9. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

Thanks for your message!

10. Re: Catalonia punta Cana..?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 16, 2013