We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EZ links

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orleans...
reviews: 5
EZ links

Has anyone used this service? Going to P.C. in Feb. and thinking of playing golf and they seem to have the best price so just wanted to know any info good or bad Thanks

Parker, Colorado...
reviews: 8
1. Re: EZ links

I just used it for a top resort in Southern California and they were GREAT! Not only did I get a killer rate at Monarch Beach, but when my fourth dropped out last-minute, I sent them a message about getting a refund, they actually called me back within minutes and refunded the green fee immediately. So far so good!

Orleans...
reviews: 5
2. Re: EZ links

Luis T Tank you for ypur input I will give them a shot

Langley City, Canada
3. Re: EZ links

no have not used them,had a friend from work play at Iberostar Golf course and he had good things to say. Game was $150.00 included cart caddie not needed and included lunch. I am interested in any info on golf down thier, am also traveling in feb. Please pass on any info you have .

Thanks Frank

4. Re: EZ links

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 28, 2014