We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 weeks to go

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford West...
reviews: 12
3 weeks to go

Ok, I can't believe that it's only 3 weeks to go until we are at the Majestic Colonial.

Can't wait to be sitting on the beach gulping(oops, i mean "sipping") a drink LOL. playing in the ocean on my boogie board, swimming in the pool. soaking up the sun.

The time has flown by since we booked it in October, suitcases have been hauled out for a few weeks now, guess I should start to fill them LOL

Anyone else getting giddy and excited, oh man, feels like I'm a kid again when I travel south

Brampton
reviews: 2
1. Re: 3 weeks to go

Oh I'm totally with you, giddy with excitment.

I have two weeks to go. Suitcases not packed either.

Ohh I can't wait to be lying on the beach catchin some rays...

Wooohooooo...

Edited: 8:18 pm, November 22, 2012
London
2. Re: 3 weeks to go

4 weeks to go, Grand Palladium Bavaro, bring it on............................. ;-))

Mount Pleasant...
reviews: 8
3. Re: 3 weeks to go

yep... sipping all day everyday.. will be at Majestic Colo dec 18-24

Illinois
reviews: 34
4. Re: 3 weeks to go

We booked back in Feb and now we have 12 more sleeps til Excellence!!! Have a blast at MC.

Rockwood, Canada
reviews: 8
5. Re: 3 weeks to go

We leave on the 6th for 10 days at the Bahia Principe Bavaro. I cannot wait!

Enjoy everyone

6. Re: 3 weeks to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 16, 2013