We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities for teens?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Prairie
reviews: 3
Activities for teens?

Hello!!

My kids learned waht all-inclusive is all about with their first trip to Mexico last summer (Sunset Princess).

I'm looking for a place where they could have as much fun, meeat others teens, pratice lots of sports) in DR.

They are 15 and 12.

Can you tell me if there is a teen club, or teen disco on your grounds??

Thank You very much!! Chantal, la Prairie, Québec

New York City, New...
1. Re: Activities for teens?

My family favorite resort i Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana. Go to their website--www.bahia-principe punta cana.com ,then to activities windoow,then"golf,sports and activites".On the bottom of the page you wiil find 2 folders with activities schedules to dawnload.You will see if their offer suits your needs.I am sure that other resorts provide similar information.

Tequesta, FL
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
reviews: 6
2. Re: Activities for teens?

We found that Club Med and the Grand Palladium complex had the best kid/teen activity programs in Punta Cana. About an hour south in the La Romana area, the Dreams resort there received that distinction.

La Prairie
3. Re: Activities for teens?

Thanks a lot for your tips. I will definitly go surf all of these great places on the Net and show that to my teens.

My brother-in-law went to Grand Palladium Playa del Carmen, Mexico and they had a blast. During the day, the teens club was a bit quite, but at night they had a teens Disco.

So thanks everyone, I'm very impressed how fast I received so many suggestions!! These forums really work!! :-)

Arnprior, Canada
reviews: 2
4. Re: Activities for teens?

My experience is that the kids always meet up with other kids and club or no club have a blast.

La Prairie
5. Re: Activities for teens?

Thanks everyone for all tips and comments.... We booked our trip yesterday.... and we will be staying at The Grand Palladium Bavaro Section with the Imperial Club offer from Air Transat. The four of us are very happy with our decision and can not wait for our 10 days summer vacation!! :-)

La Prairie
6. Re: Activities for teens?

We decided to go for Grand Palladium Bavaro section and booking with Air transat allows us to get Imperial Club with a deluxe Junior suite including some goodies like pre-booking for a la carte restaurants, easy check-in and a few other things... We will know more when we will get back from our 10 days July stay. Thanks a lot for all tips and comments!! :-)

7. Re: Activities for teens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 04, 2014