We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone been to Jellyfish or Captain Cooks?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, ma
reviews: 2
Has anyone been to Jellyfish or Captain Cooks?

I am wodnering how far they are from the Ocean Bavaro?

Cascais, Portugal
reviews: 1
1. Re: Has anyone been to Jellyfish or Captain Cooks?

Hi there!

I have been to Captain Cooks for an amazing lunch. A definate go go (but this was in 1998, sorry)... I was staying at the Iberostar B��varo and it was about 5min on a speed boat. They are crazy drivers, though...

Sorry, I wasn��t much help but I��m sure I��ll return for lunch there when we travel next week.

2. Re: Has anyone been to Jellyfish or Captain Cooks?

We just returned from PC a week ago. Stayed at Club Med and took a taxi to Jellyfish. The food was very good and the owner is delightful. We went on a really stormy day, unfortunately...so it was quite cold in the restaurant. FYI--They only take cash, we found this out the hard way after the waitress told us they did, and the owner had to inform us that they didn't. This was a problem because the only cash we had was for our cab ride home. The owner helped negotiate the cab fare for us though. Great experience! Beautiful place.

Boston, ma
3. Re: Has anyone been to Jellyfish or Captain Cooks?

Thanks so much for the information! I probably wouldnt have been carrying cash on me- since we will be walking the beach.