We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

insulated mugs

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
insulated mugs

what are they and where can i buy one thanks

Vermont
reviews: 2
1. Re: insulated mugs

they are mugs that keep beverages cold or hot. I got the BubbaKeg - the king of insulated mugs. Got it at Ebay for just under $10 a piece, including shipping.

Ash

Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 4
2. Re: insulated mugs

caldador, I see you are in the UK and do not know first hand so will tell you the "types" of stores here in the US I find these:

Walmart, Kmart, sporting goods, those kinds of stores. We also have them here at coffee shops or donut shops like RoyalFarms or Dunkin Donuts.

I hope this has helped a bit and also hope that someone from the UK posts with a more positive relpy.

all the best,

baltobabe/mt

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 40
3. Re: insulated mugs

I came across the information on the Playa Del Carmen forum before and when I searched I cannot find the exact place they had mentioned before, here are some that I did find:

Poundland (cheap)

wikinsons etc for thermos kinds

starbucks

Asda in crockery section

Dunelm a fabric and homewhare store

there is anothe store but I need more time to search in the other forum

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 40
4. Re: insulated mugs

here are some more places

tescos

safeway/morrisons

petrol stations

it was wilkinsons not wikinsons

sainburys

Halfords

new jersey
reviews: 3
5. Re: insulated mugs

insulated mugs---thought EVERYONE had them in there cabinets. ANY place that sells coffee has the mugs for sale---dunkin donuts, macdonalds, k-mart. 7-11--i don't which to put you on the spot--but where do you live where you don't see hundreds of these mugs as soon as you leave for work--just asking---i want to move there. life must be really easy.....i commute to NYC by train daily and at least one person in every 3 person row of seats is drinking something from one--and it isn't always coffee. :o)

Ontario Canada
reviews: 1
6. Re: insulated mugs

BubbaKeg.....I saw them yesterday for the first time. They have 3 sizes....17 oz 34oz and for he professional beer drinker the 52 oz. What I am now waiting for is to see the BubbaKeg porta-poddie.....lol

Minne-snow-ta
reviews: 25
7. Re: insulated mugs

I thought we should invent a BubbaKeg with a porta potty attached!

I couldn't find the real thing in my town but got a stainless steel 16 oz travel mug at WalMart today.

I would order from EBay but not sure if it'd get here in time!

If I find Traveling Ash on the beach she's gonna borrow me her extra!!

We read on another post some people bring extra ones to barter for things to the beach vendors; they are that popular!!

Vermont
reviews: 2
8. Re: insulated mugs

You got it starz. It's all yours if you want it:)

Rochester, MN
reviews: 1
9. Re: insulated mugs

Thanks Ash I knew I could count on you!

Halifax, Nova Scotia
reviews: 3
10. Re: insulated mugs

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd get in on this one as well before they shut it down! The bubba port a pottie are depends! We use them all the time while drinking out of our 52ozer watching Larry the Cable Guy, we need them! lol!

Happy Travels!