We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Riu resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
harrisonbur, va
reviews: 14
Which Riu resort

Looking to go back to PC in Dec with a group of 8. We have stayed at Iberostar Bavero before and like the idea of mulitple resorts yogether to play at...which RIU would you suggest?

London, ON
reviews: 1
1. Re: Which Riu resort

Depending on what you can afford, I would stay at teh Riu Palace...if it's out of your price range, i would recommend the bambu...i was just there in november 2005...it was gorgeous.

harrisonbur, va
2. Re: Which Riu resort

are they all with in walking distance of one another or do you shuttle over? Hows the night life?

MD
reviews: 24
3. Re: Which Riu resort

Yes, all 5 (soon to be 6) RIUs are on the same property, next to each other. The little paved path along the beach connects them all. Go to www.riu.com and look for a map of Punta Cana resorts, it will give you an idea.

harrisonbur, va
4. Re: Which Riu resort

Bump

Ohio
5. Re: Which Riu resort

Stayed at the Riu Taino in January, 2004...toured the other hotels in the resort's complex. I would choose the Bambu. The Palace is a little too pricey.

Brenda :~)

Freehold, New Jersey
reviews: 2
6. Re: Which Riu resort

The new RIU Palace Punta Cana might have good deals for the next few months, it certainly is a beautiful property, and if you can get a deal, I'd jump on it.

Keep checking

beachdestinations.com

they have even better prices than booking with the hotel directly.

We just got an amazing deal for May, and can't wait to go!!!

Anchorage, AK
7. Re: Which Riu resort

We stayed at the Palace Macao in December and it was a serious disappointment. We had legitamate issues and management could not have cared less. Personally I would avoid all Rius after the attitude we encountered but at the very least set your sights low (Melao) and maybe you will be bumped up. (unlike us being bumped down without compensation or concern)

We had a great time with Barcelo Bavaro last time in Punta Cana but that was a while ago.

stoney creek
reviews: 5
8. Re: Which Riu resort

I stayed at the Taino in Nov. I really liked it. No problems, right on the beach and the community night club was a blast.All the Riu guests use this club. So much fun.

Cincinnati, Ohio
9. Re: Which Riu resort

The new Riu Palace is now offering $99/night/person. I got 9 nights out of Cinti, Ohio for $3K.

Hampshire, UK
10. Re: Which Riu resort

Riu Bambu all the way!!!!, best part of the beach, great entertainment staff and lovely feel to the place.