We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Iberostar Bavaro or Riu Palace?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coatesville, PA
Wedding at Iberostar Bavaro or Riu Palace?

I am looking to hear from anyone that got married at one of these two resorts. How was your experience? Would you recommend it?

My fiance and I were planning to get married at Secrets Excellence in April 2007, but since our travel agent told us about the switch in management that is going to occur, we started looking at other resorts.

Coatesville, PA
1. Re: Wedding at Iberostar Bavaro or Riu Palace?

up

Nottinghamshire,U.K.
2. Re: Wedding at Iberostar Bavaro or Riu Palace?

We got married on the beach outside our hotel, Riu Palace, 26th January 2006......it was stunning.

Stress free, relaxing & romantic. The ceremony itself was short but very sweet. You are made to feel very special and the staff especially Magnolia the wedding co-ordinator, will go out of their way to make sure you get everything you want on your wedding day. I have fantastic photo's & wonderful memories...I wish I could go back & do it all over again.

Here's some of my photo's

http://community.webshots.com/user/sam4lee

Congrats to you both on your forthcoming wedding....& yes I would highly recommend the Riu Palace for your wedding. Wherever you decide to get married, it really will be something you treasure forever. Enjoy!

Sam x