We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Name your Bubbakeg" contest closed

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 41
"Name your Bubbakeg" contest closed

All entries received after this post goes up will only have honorary mentions due to unforseen deletion of our acronyms.

Here are the results:

PTC Family and 1 of stargirls entries have been disqualified for the use of unauthorized words Konsuming and Karibbean respectively

1. the most enties prize - Stargirl

2. the award of medicine - flutterbuy

because unstoppable buffet bugs beckon alcohol keep everyone germfree.

3. Best Jingle by a female artist: Stargirl

burp ugh burp burp aggghhh killer eh glug glug glug

4. International Peace Prize: Sunsation for the word gracias... bring unto bartender beg and keep enjoying gracias.

and tied was a late entry by Ijasw or ljasw totally in spannish (which I have a feeling was inappropriate)

5. Environmental Award: Flutterbuy

bartender use bubba barrel keep environment good

6. Best rushed entry : Wardog (give him credit) burp up beer before attempting keeping extra gas.

7. Best Unrelated acronym: stargirl

bavaro's uniquely beautiful beach amazes kelly envies guests

8. Best judge: dropusaline (needed to win something for my effort!

Drumroll Please:

9. Best in Show (for related acronyms): a tie:Sunsation: bring useful beverages (beer or brugal) back and keep enjoying glow

Oh and Stargirl you should tell your boss you work better from home because this one is tied for best in show(and it was submitted from you at home not at work)

Best Used by Beer Afficianados Keeps 'em Glacial! although my dictionary would come in handy but is it officiandos? who cares either way that was a good one

and an honorable mention for creativity (backwards): NS Sunseeker: Great Everyday Kingsize Alcoholic Beverage Bringing Universal Buzz (I added buzz)because barrel didn't seem to work!

Thank you for all your entries.

Stay tuned for the next challenge....

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 41
11. Re: "Name your Bubbakeg" contest closed

DUAL does have another contest ready but I will introduce it next week when wardog gets back. I will post the details on this forum but the contest will happen on the off-line chatter forum as per an earlier suggestion. That way we won't get our stuff deleted.

nova scotia
12. Re: "Name your Bubbakeg" contest closed

Dropusaline:

I am truly appreciative for the honorable mention for creativity. I should have hypenated beverage-bringing universal barrel, however your suggestion works even better.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who inspired me to think outside the buubakeg. I would also like to take this opportunity to mention the plight of the lonely and under-fed doggies on the beach near the vendors. Please take the time to bring dog treats along on your trip for these truly gentle, innocent little creatures. Take the time to pet them and give them the love that I feel you all have given me.

Thank you again and God bless.

Halifax, Nova Scotia
reviews: 3
13. Re: "Name your Bubbakeg" contest closed

lol! You guys crack me up!

I have been up to my neck with march break ideas for 15 School age kids.

Haven't had the time to keep up with you all. But, its seems when I do check its been deleted.

Vacation can't come fast enough, but we are certianly looking forward to PC.

Have a great trip!

nova scotia
14. Re: "Name your Bubbakeg" contest closed

sillyjilly:

Check out our off-topic chat.

click on my name and follow me there.

Canada
reviews: 1
15. Re: "Name your Bubbakeg" contest closed

NSsunseeker

I have been reading some of those threads in the OLC today too.....can you say wow????

sillyjilly

nice to see you back!