We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nashville
Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

Hi everybody,

Just trying to see who all is staying at the Bahia Princepe in punta Cana Feb 8 -16. My husband and I are first timers in the DR. He likes golf-I like the sun. He will need someone to golf with him because I would be a waste of the money to play! Would be nice to run into someone on this forum to have instant friends. Maybe for a cocktail. We are going childless(we have a three year old).

Sherry

Cascais, Portugal
reviews: 1
1. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

Hi Sherry!

We will be staying at the Bahia Principe Feb 7 - 14 and taking our 22 month old boy. We don��t golf but I love the sun (my husband not that much) and we both love a good cocktail in the sun LOL. Hope to see you there, it would be lovely.

Patricia

Vancouver, Canada
2. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

My and my friend are going to be there feb9 -feb18. He golfs but wasn't planning on golfing much. Sounds like we will send boys golfing though :)

Toronto
reviews: 7
3. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

My boyfriend and I (in our 20's) are planning to book for here from Feb 11-18!

Vermont
4. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

Hi, My husband , myself,my cousin, and her husband are going February 10 - 17 We are not bringing any kids . My husband does golf but he hasn't said if he plans to go or not he hasn't the past 2 years we have been but we have brought our 3 kids . I hope we run into someone from this forum . Have a great vacation and i hope to see you there .

Jean

nashville
5. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

Would love to run into some of you guys there. It is always nice to feel like you know people befor you go. Since we are not traveling with our daughter we are a little more freed up to do what we want and be more into R and R mode. We love music and cocktails by the pool. The pool bar is a great place to meet up with people. Whatever day my husband golfs(the golf courses are supposed to be the best in the Carribean) I will maybe shop or do the spa(a little pampering). Hope to see you there!

Sherry

Vermont
6. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

Hi sherry, I agree that the pool bar is a great plae to meet we usually end up there every afternoon it seems about 3 not sure why LOL. There will be 4 of us together --- Do you have an e-mail if you would like I could send you a pic of at least one of us and that may help .

Jean

nashville
7. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

Ohimsure,

Would love to meet up at the pool. My email address is shcraft@gatornet.net . Send me a photo and I will send one back. That way we will recognize each other. What are your dates again?

Sherry

Chicago,Illinois
reviews: 5
8. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

Hey shcraft! My husband and I are going there Feb 9th/16th also! Yes, My husband loves to golf also but really doesn't have any plans to golf. You never know though, he may just want too! We are a young at heart couple celebrating our 34th anniversary and would love tohave a few drinks at the swim up pool bar if you are interested. We've been to Nashville before as our son lives near Memphis. We just came back from Jamaica acouple of weeks ago and are hoping this trip will be great also! Maybe we can hook up. Looking forward tohearing from you. Till then, peace

chicago
9. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

HI I am not sure of your age. I am a 20-m and i am going the dates of feb 13-19

Oxford, United...
reviews: 8
10. Re: Bahia Principe Feb 8 thru Feb 16 Who's going?

We were there in Dec. and had great fun meeting other "posters" from here and Debbies website. Would suggest that you keep the tradition going and meet at the Swim-up bar at the main BEACH pool (there are 3 swim up bars at the resort so we unfortunately never found some fellow posters although we actually had made paper posters and hung them around resort-it is a huge place) at a certain time. We met there at 4:30 each day for some Boozy Bingo Bongo with the animation team (ordinary Bingo with a hotel t-shirt as a prize) and then plenty of fun, cigar-smoking and laughter. HAVE A SUPER TIME! We sure did.