We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

Has anyone been on this tour, and what did you think? I hadn't even heard of it but it does sound really cool. Do you know where it leaves from? Thanks for any input about this.

Clarksville
1. Re: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

You can Google it and find some info online; they have YouTube links too.

Old Bridge, NJ
reviews: 11
2. Re: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

I did it last year. We had a great time. A bus picked us up at our hotel. We didn't realize until we got there that is right down the beach from our hotel. When the tour was over we just walked back to hotel...NOW Larimar.

When we booked the trip they advertised swimming with stingrays but when we asked when we would do this, we were told it is no longer part of the package. We still had fun. The fish "pedicure" was crazy. Once in a lifetime experience.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 20
3. Re: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

ncdogmom,

It is a very unique attraction.

On the left side of the main page, click on "Things to Do" - then click on the "Attractions" tab - scroll down to attraction number 13 - Dr. Fish, where you can read of guest reviews.

At the top of that page, the Dr. Fish website is referenced - just click on that and it will take you to their official site.

This is their website link in the event you have any difficulties:

oceanadventures-puntacana.com/en/index-4.html

Guests are all picked up at their resorts and driven to the departure location.

I hope this does assist you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

NC
4. Re: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

Thanks everyone for your responses. I did go to their website but not much on there. No info on prices or what time they pick up or how long it is. Am I missing something?

Punta Cana...
reviews: 8
5. Re: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

The website www.oapc.com.do opens on 4 different excursions.

Select the excursion that mostly interests you. There are videos and photos. Prices are on the reserve page. Lots of info photos and comments also on the Facebook page: https:/…316705891731149 (for Ocean Spa Dr Fish) or https:/…192976254062636 for info about the 4 excursions

cape cod...
reviews: 24
6. Re: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

Claudia,

Is that the excursion that involves the "pen" that holds the nurse sharks? Those poor creatures are not treated well at all...if not, my apologies.

Toronto
reviews: 11
7. Re: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

We did this last February and loved it. A bus picked us up at our hotel and took us to the marina. It'a a three hour cruise and they take about 40 or 50 people at a time, so it's important to sign up as soon as you can so you get the day and time you want. We chose a morning excursion as we figured it wouldn't be too hot and the water would be calmer. The boat they use is large and has three separate areas - they have an area for pilates/yoga, several massage beds and an ionization foot bath, used to remove toxins built up in your body. As you cruise along listening to relaxing music, your group moves around each area. We stopped twice - first stop was a relaxing rest on these floating mats out in this very tranquil and quiet bay. The second stop was for the fish foot bath. Some in our group didn't like it. I'll be honest, at first it felt very strange, but after a while it felt great. The cost was about $120 not including tips. It was wonderful and well worth the cost.

8. Re: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 12, 2013