We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

info on real state agent

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
reviews: 19
info on real state agent

Hi guys!!!

So hubby and I have always always talked about wanting to live in Punta Cana, Hubby is lucky as his allowed to work from home so we COULD stay in Punta Cana for as long as we wanted. So we've looked at condo's on the bavaro section. We're are not interested in buying anything yet (we just bought a house back home) but I'd like to know all my info,EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIVING IN PUJ some months out of the year. If I was to contact a relastate for info and maybe a condo look even if we're not currently interested in buying... is this something they do or they frown up on it? I'm asking because we leave Tuesday and I am wondering if I should set something up for a visit/info? But also don't want to offend or waste anyones time since this is all info. And if YES would anyone of an agent they would recommend that is trust worthy and honest.

Thanks! :)

Montreal
reviews: 19
21. Re: info on real state agent

Wow lots of info thank you so much!!!

Mumbai (Bombay...
22. Re: info on real state agent

If anyone looking out for a property agent. I can help you with that in India.

Punta Cana...
reviews: 15
23. Re: info on real state agent

Why not post this where it is appropriate....in the India forum?

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
reviews: 77
24. Re: info on real state agent

Mike why would he do that. There are thousands upon thousands of folks here wanting to relocate to India :)

BObK

Bavaro, Dominican...
25. Re: info on real state agent

Totally agree with you!!! Most important question for byers,,,WHY are you buying...then get the best choice!

26. Re: info on real state agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 30, 2014