We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Has anyone got an email address please? I want to arrange something for a birthday whilst there on holiday.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 39
1. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

lsantos@majestic-resorts.com

Princeton, Minnesota
reviews: 10
2. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Thank you...I just asked the same question w/o looking first...

Grand Falls, New...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Hi, Argenis , my husband and I are celebrading our 25th wedding anniversery and we would like to ask for room #2236 for our vacation stay whith majestic elegance is reserved for april 4th to april 18th. 2012 Thanks. my email is todayshairstyles@hotmail.com

murillo
reviews: 3
4. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

A new Club Manager started at ME . Her name is Laura Bosch

gerenteeleganceclub@majestic-resorts.com

Toronto, Ontario
reviews: 12
5. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Laura is no longer the Club Manager. Jordi (romitello on TA) is now the Club Manager his email is: jfigols@majestic-resorts.com

Princeton Jct., NJ
reviews: 16
6. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Jordi is NOT the club manager. He used to be. He is now Rooms Div Manager. Laura has returned to Spain, working for same company. The new club manager has not yet been announced. It will probably be another month or two until that announcement is made. Room requests can be made to Jordi. Requests addressed to Argenis, Guest Services Manager, should be made to him via email, not here on forum. His email: prelegance@majestic-resorts.com. Arrangements like birthday party best addressed to Argenis. Ismael is the current asst club manager.

Barcelona, Spain
reviews: 4
7. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Hola,

Desiwood is right, Laura is back to Spain working at the Condesa de la Bahia in Mallorca.

Included in the duties as a Rooms Division Manager I have to supervise the operations of the Elegance Club (which I used to be the manager) with the help of Ismael.

Un saludo

YFD
reviews: 2
8. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Is there a new contact at Elegance for room reservations since the last post of March 1, 2012?

Princeton Jct., NJ
reviews: 16
9. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

Almost everything is the same since March. Argenis Guzman is still the Guest Services Manager and his e-mail address is still prelegance@majestic-resorts.com. If you are staying in the non-club section, any room requests should be directed to him. He's a great guy!

Ismael Vallejo has been promoted to Club Coordinator from Asst. Club Manager. Room requests in club level can be directed to him at his current e-mail address of ivallejo@majestic-resorts.com.

Jordi Figols a/k/a Romitello is still the Rooms Div. Manager.

quebec
10. Re: Contact Email Address for Majestic Elegance

I would like to know if someone has the email address for majestic elegance Punta cana thank you everybody