We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colbert, Washington
reviews: 22
Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

Is this travel company reliable. I was given rates awhile back and wondered if they are reliable for a private transfer. I was quoted $160 for a roundtrip transfer to Dreams Punta Cana for 6 people, seems like a good deal and just wanting to make sure they are reputable. Please let me know, thank you!

Punta Cana...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

Hi nheller!

I can say yes, they are reliable. some friends of mine and I used their services twice and everything was o.k.

Summerside
reviews: 16
2. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

We used Connexion this year and were very pleased with the service. Our flight was four hours late so we expected no driver would be at the airport. He was there holding a sign with our name on it, at 2am. We will be using them again in January.

London, Canada
reviews: 17
3. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

We used Conexion in January and were happy with their service...........

NY
reviews: 9
4. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

Very reliable!

Have used them a few times in the past and can not complain at all. As a matter of fact, I give them high praise. They delivered our baby bottles to Hard Rock after letting them know that we forgot them on one of their vehicles. Would use them again in a heart beat.

Beacon Falls, CT
5. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

Very reliable - we've used them twice before and already booked them for our November trip.

Pittsburgh
6. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

Ditto!

Colbert, Washington
7. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

Awesome, we just booked with them today! Thanks for the confirmation!

Martinsburg, West...
reviews: 11
8. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

We just returned from Punta Cana and used Conexion for our transfers. Mandy was prompt in replying to my emails and our car was there when we arrived. Our driver on the way to the resort did not interact with us but he was not impolite. On our return to the airport our driver was prompt and very nice. I don't know if you can request certain drivers but Ruddy took us back to the airport and he was GREAT!!! My husband sat shotgun and was scared to death of the drivers passing coming right at us but Ruddy handled it like a pro....lol. Ruddy gave us plenty of information on the ride to the airport and was very engaging. I would definitely use them again and recommend this service.

washington dc
reviews: 7
9. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

I made reservations only two days prior to our trip, and Mandy was very responsive (we confirmed everything in less than 24 hours). Our driver was on time and was waiting for us with our name as Mandy described. We paid $80 for two ppl roundtrip from the airport to our hotel (about 30 min away). I'm happy that we arrange a transfer because we were warned about the taxis and possibly being overcharged. I even spoke personally to Mandy on the way to the hotel (she called our driver). She made sure that we arrived safely- that was very nice. They were also on-time for our hotel pick-up back to the airport. I also liked the fact that we did not have to "pre-pay" and payment could be made when we arrived. If you are worried about paying the round trip in advance, it's fine as I described above, we made it back to the airport. I would definitely use Conexion again.

Lee's Summit...
reviews: 12
10. Re: Conexion Tour and Travel Reliable?

Best transfer company in Punta Cana.