We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Secrets Question

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 8
Another Secrets Question

Is it had to get lounge chairs for the beach? Do you have to get up at the crack of dawn to have a chair?

Mokena, Illinois
reviews: 46
1. Re: Another Secrets Question

No worries, plenty of chairs to go around.

Maryland
reviews: 2
2. Re: Another Secrets Question

Hows this for easy? We came down one morning around 11 and a worker was on the beach. He asked how many and where we wanted them! Needless to say, that deserved a tip. There were plenty to go around and tons of empty umbrellas too. Most days you can find them everywhere...

West Caldwell, NJ
3. Re: Another Secrets Question

Really, I always thought it was hard to get them. I'm going in April and someone bought us two really nice floaties (you know, the kind with the arms and back and a place for holding your drinks), but they are pretty heavy and I don't want to lug them all the way there if I don't need to. Please let me know if the floatie situation at Secrets has gotten better!

Thanks, Maureen

West Caldwell, NJ
4. Re: Another Secrets Question

Really, I always thought it was hard to get them. I'm going in April and someone bought us two really nice floaties (you know, the kind with the arms and back and a place for holding your drinks), but they are pretty heavy and I don't want to lug them all the way there if I don't need to. Please let me know if the floatie situation at Secrets has gotten better!

Thanks, Maureen

CAPE COD
5. Re: Another Secrets Question

We were there 1/27-2/3.High season-had to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve chairs anywhere. Always saw people wandering around looking for a chair. Just know that ahead of time. My fiancee and I took turns each day getting up early and saving chairs.

Springfield...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Another Secrets Question

Were there last month. You better get up early if you want a pool chair. Beach chairs were easier to come back. A couple of days I didn't want to be down by the beach (too windy) so I just laid out on the patio in front of our room. It had a lounger chair.

Pittsburgh
reviews: 22
7. Re: Another Secrets Question

The floatie situation is better but some people still hog them. The workers there will go around the pool and will take any floaties that people have and put them in the pool. There were plenty when I was there in Jan. I wouldn't bother taking your own.

Ohio
reviews: 1
8. Re: Another Secrets Question

We (4 of us) were at Secrets last month. We did not have any problems getting chairs on the beach...did not reserve them. There were many floats available...especially at the Cascading Pool.

You need to reserve chairs at the pool prior to breakfast...just put a towel and book on the chair...no one moved our "stuff". It is a pain, but you just have to do it.

Brenda :~)

Toronto, Canada
9. Re: Another Secrets Question

Brenda is right..

The towel or book works great for pool side, beach is never a problem..

Terry

Toronto, Canada
10. Re: Another Secrets Question

Brenda is right..

The towel or book works great for pool side, beach is never a problem..

Terry