We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mchenry,il
reviews: 1
anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

anyone traveling with aplle vacations. Did you get an actual airline ticket? We just got a itinerary voucher with bokinf # flights info etc.....

Connecticut
1. Re: anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

i am traveling with apple, and they just called and told us our package is coming in the mail. i will let you know asap

Elgin, Illinois
2. Re: anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

I have travelled with Apple many times before and they usually just give you the travel vouchers. The airlines and hotels will then take a different voucher for each part of your trip.

cleveland, ohio
3. Re: anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

We are also travelling with Apple Vacations and we had the same question. When we called the airport, they told us that you just bring your travel packet from Apple with you and picture ID and Birth Certificate/passport and they will provide you with your boarding passes at the counter. Hope this helps you!!

mchenry,il
4. Re: anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

Looking

When are you going and where are you staying?

Philadelphia
5. Re: anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

I just called our TA yesterday. We leave Monday for SUnscape The Beach and all we have is the APPle vouchers, no actual airline tickets. They said to just bring the Apple stuff, the airline tickets are electronic. Where/when are you going?

Illinois
6. Re: anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

When you get your papers from apple there is a white sheet for each of you with information on where you are staying and flights. That is all you need when check in at airport and then when you get to your transportation vehicle.

I bought one of the small folders with the rubber band like things that kept everything in and put in purse that way had access to it and kept it all safe.

PA
7. Re: anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

All you get is the voucher...with that you will get a boarding pass when you check in.

Texas
8. Re: anyone traveling with apple vacation I have a ?????

Just bring all the paperwork apple sent you... and don't forget your passport or birth cert & id.

When you check in at the ticket counter, the airline agent will be able to pull up your reservation and see that the travel agent booked everything for you.

If you're skeptical about walking up the day of your trip with nothing in your hand, feel free to contact the airline you're flying on to get confirmation.

Have fun!