BB, what sorts of things are you looking for? I've only been to the Bavaro Princess, so I can't compare to the other two.
- It's huge (92 acres) but beautiful to walk, and there's a tram that makes a loop if you prefer that. Lots of lawn, shrubbery & coconut palms, with flamingos, peacocks, ducks & geese wandering around.
- Rooms are mostly in villas, 8 to each - 4up4/4down, 4 facing one way & 4 the other. Food is ok, not gourmet but not bad. Room svc is available.
- Rooms are huge, though showing a bit of wear in paint, tilework etc. Some, however, are brand new (bldgs 87-90's), and others have been refurbished recently, so I guess it's luck of the draw.
- Service ranged from so-so to excellent. Nowhere was it awful, just some were a little less friendly & helpful than others.
- Beach is fantastic! Soft white powdery sand, long & wide, lots of palapas & loungers.
- Casino & disco onsite.
You can find more info on BP & Caribe P at www.princesshotelsandresorts.com/index.html. I'll be happy to answer specific questions if I can. ***Not sure why your TA prefers the Caribe for you, but I'm guessing it's not monetary - the BP is probably more expensive. She may honestly feel you'd enjoy it more.