We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best beach and good golf?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
quebec
best beach and good golf?

My wife and I will be leaving for Puntacana the 18th .Did not select hotel yet.Do you have a suggestion ..I want to sneak a few rounds of golf . what temperature is the water( the one we swim in ?)

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
1. Re: best beach and good golf?

Look at Punta Cana Resort and Club...

Great golfing

SB

Halifax, Nova Scotia
reviews: 3
2. Re: best beach and good golf?

Hey Bobbyquebec,

For what its worth we just picked up Melia Caribe Tropical 4.5* in Punta Cana flying out of Halifax NS for 1248. + tax.

It includes 3 rounds of golf PP per week Transat Holiday. We do have to rent a cart for 35 US. But it sure beats the 110. US per round if Golf is not included. If you do not take your clubs rental is 35.US for them as well.

Good luck & Happy Travels!

Massachusetts
reviews: 7
3. Re: best beach and good golf?

www.cocotalgolf.com

NICE COURSE !!

Water Temps about 80 degrees

Welland, ON
reviews: 2
4. Re: best beach and good golf?

Hey Bobby:

We just came back from the Melia Caribe. Excellent resort. Golf is included (3 or 4 rounds depending on who you book with) and Cocotal is a very nice course. Free shuttle picks up & drops off every half hour. Make sure you prebook tee times before your departure. The course is very busy. Email Samuel Bello (Golf Director)[samuel.bello@solmelia.com] and he'll set you up. The water is still quite cool, but you'll live. Enjoy.