We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife and Golf in Punta Cana?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Nightlife and Golf in Punta Cana?

Does anyone have thoughts\tips\comments on

a) good nightlife in Punta Cana

b) golfing locations\recommendations?

We're thinking of staying at either the Club Golden at Gran Bahia Principe or the Grand Paladium Bavarian Resort.

Thanks in advance for your comments, RB

Halifax, Nova Scotia
reviews: 3
1. Re: Nightlife and Golf in Punta Cana?

We just booked at the Melia Caribe Tropical with Transat Holidays, & got 3 rounds of Golf PP included in our 7 days stay. 1248. + tax out of Halifax.

I hear Golf is approx 110. US per round.

So if you can get it included it would be the way to go. 35. for cart 35. US for club rental if you need to know.

Happy Travels!

Anchorage, AK
reviews: 1
2. Re: Nightlife and Golf in Punta Cana?

Played in Dec at the "Punta Cana Golf Course". Pretty high end and from what we were told the only one right on the ocean. It was beautiful but pretty tough. (Not a golfer.... went with a friend who also said it was tough) The cost was US$169, club rental was $30 plus tip to the caddy. (cart was included)

They were very strict about dress code as well. Must wear polo shirt (no dress shirts) no sandals etc.

I would recommend it if you are a decent golfer. I was self concious being grouped with others who were much better golfers than I.

Toronto
3. Re: Nightlife and Golf in Punta Cana?

Thanks for the updates - I'm an average golfer, and I started doing some research about the locations to golf at in PC, but was discouraged by how expensive some of the places were.

Anyway, thanks for the tips, I'll keep searching - and I'll remember to bring a polo shirt :)

RB