We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barcelo Bavaro

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax
barcelo Bavaro

Were going Feb 28, any other Canadians going to be there around that time?

London, Ontario
11. Re: barcelo Bavaro

Venus-going to be there from Feb 13-19. Here's to good weather, good health, good food and definately a good time. Celebrating my 50th birthday with 2 sisters & 2 brothers(they are single)

ontario
12. Re: barcelo Bavaro

We're going 2couples Feb 5 to 2 anyone else. I think we're going to be the only ones there at that time.

Dearborn, Michigan
13. Re: barcelo Bavaro

Thanks Venus, you can also get me at DMSchwab@allvantage.com It is soooo appreciated.

Winnipeg
reviews: 1
14. Re: barcelo Bavaro

LondonTripper - We are 2 couples in our early 20's celebrating not being in school for a week! Well I'm graduated so I'll celebrate not having to go back for another year (getting my Masters hopefully)! I second your "cheers" of good weather, drinks, health and fun!

If we don't run into you at the resort I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

BeachBum - I will for sure write a review and will post it here as well as in the "hotel review section". Is there anything specific you want me to check out...like golf prices?

Well I'm off to the store to pick up some more sunscreen!

NovaScotia
15. Re: barcelo Bavaro

My husband and I are going Feb 26th. good to know more haligonians will be there. we are staying and the beach and caribe hopefully with an ocean view. Are you going to take malaria meds?

Winnipeg
16. Re: barcelo Bavaro

stillwaterlake - I've decided not to take the meds. Feb is a very "dry" time of year and last year we saw NOT ONE mosquito! I'm bringing Deep Woods Off just in case for dusk but thats as far as it goes. Hopefully there will be no bugs, no virus and we all have a great time. I noticed you leave 10 days after I get back so I will let you know how the bug situation is so you still have a couple days to start the meds if your still worried!

Minneapolis
17. Re: barcelo Bavaro

Missytb,

I don't think we'll know until we get there, but I did send an email to the resort asking if we could get an ocenview room close to the beach, I love the ocean and sand. They replied that they would do their best to accomodate us!! I'm sure either the Beach or Caribe. Do you know where you'll be at??

London, Ontario
18. Re: barcelo Bavaro

Venus-congrats on your successful school year and hope you attain your Masters. I see by your postings that you are a bit of a addict to this site. Check out "addicted" -good for a laugh. Instead of referring to the 18 sleeps before I go, next week I will be saying "I will be leaving next week"- somehow sounds sooner that 18 sleeps.